Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Optimum Setting for 604K Crossover

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member ngccglp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2005
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Optimum Setting for 604K Crossover

    Hi,

    May I know if the optimum setting for the 604K crossover is meant for the 620 cabs? Does anybody uses it at positions that vary from the "optimum" setting?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Optimum Setting for 604K Crossover

    Hello,

    There are many different variables involved here:
    amplification, source, type of music used, room and listening environment to say the least...

    My settings might or might not work for you or anyone else on this board.

    I would just take some time and tweak the dials till you get it right. Experiment, have fun and take note of what works and what doesn't.

    If I was in your shoes, I would start with the dial(s) in the 12 o'clock position and go from there.


    Have fun....


    -chris

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.